martes, 8 de septiembre de 2026

"Where I'll find comfort, God knows".

Thinking about the delicate times we are facing...

I remember now that in grieving times we must look forward to God's consolations, which surely will come. 

I have been preparing for what could happen and will send what I have prepared in a timely manner!


EASY DOES IT!

Saturday, September 5, 2026
6:24 PM

(By: Karla)

If I could tell you
What I really feel,
Would you listen
To this I feel so real?

Take your time,
Think and reflect.

There's a life before you,
Not to regret.

I'm older now.
I've felt and been through pain.
Sometimes felt no helping hand
Could ease all that.
So we must each
Find our path.

If you can hear me now,
Know that I've been through it,
So if I can ease it...

God bless the soul
That heals us.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario